Your Poma warranty starts on the day of delivery and runs for 2 years. If your Poma product is defective during the warranty period, we will replace it free of charge*. Our Customer Experience Team will get back to you within 24-48 hours to assist you.
In an unlikely event of malfunctioning device, please contact us and submit evidence of malfunction.
Please allow us to process free replacements within 30 to 60 business days.
The warranty does not cover cosmetic damage such as scratches, or damage caused by:
– Normal wear and tear
– Accident, misuse, dirt or water
– The product being tampered with
– Improper use
– Repairs carried out by yourself
– Failure to take proper care of the product, including recharging
– The product being altered or used for commercial purposes
Please note Warranty Policy doesn't extend to brush heads.
*The Service Center will send you a like-for-like technical replacement, or if this is not possible a device of a higher specification. The Service Center may not be able to supply a toothbrush of the same color.